How To Make The Most Powerful Juice That Naturally Removes Kidney Stones And Gallstones
Statistics has it that one in ten people suffer from the occurrence of kidney stones at some point in life, and the latest studies have demonstrated that the incidence of kidney stones is greater than ever.
Some of the major causes of kidney stones are insufficient water intake, excessive or insufficient physical activity, intake of too salty or sugary foods, weight loss surgery, infections, obesity, and the genetics. High intake of fructose, found in table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup also raises the risk of developing kidney stones.
As we all know, waste materials are being dissolved in the urine. But, when there is too much waste accumulated in reduced amounts of liquid, it triggers the formation of crystals which join with other solid formation that might also appear when not removed on time.
The intake of proper amounts of liquid prevents the formation of kidney stones. The liquid helps in the elimination of these chemicals, including phosphate, calcium, urate, oxalate, xanthine, cystine. Still, once formed, these stones might remain in the kidney or start travelling down the urinary tract into the ureter.
In case that the kidney stones do not move, they contribute to a back-up of urine in the kidney, the ureter, the urethra, or the bladder, which causes great pain. Still, if these stones are smaller in size, they can leave the body without causing great pain.
You are recommended to consume high amounts of filtered water and other fluids to prevent kidney stones. Furthermore, here are some tips that can help you protect yourself from formation of kidney stones:
– Reduce the consumption of animal protein foods
– Avoid food that contains a lot of sodium
– Avoid food that contains a lot of calcium
– Consume lemons, as they contain citric acid which dissolves calcium crystals
– Avoid soybeans, cashews, hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts, wheat bran, black tea, and spinach.
Avoid food that contains a lot of oxalate, as when this type of food combines with calcium and iron, the oxalate forms crystals which may be excreted in the urine or might create even bigger kidney stones that can obstruct the kidney tubules
– Consume watermelon in great amounts, as this food is a powerful diuretic due to the fact that it is extremely high in water and stimulates the elimination of kidney stones.
– Have a glass of water before you go to bed, throughout the night when you wake up, and once again before you go back to bed.
– Increase the intake of potassium, as this mineral dissolves the kidney stones.
Here is a juice recipe that will help you get rid of kidney stones in a completely natural way.
Kidney stone juice-recipe:
– One organic orange, peeled
– One organic lemon
– One organic apple
– Four slices of organic watermelon
– Four ice cubes
– Put all ingredients in a blender and blend well, and your refreshing drink is ready to be consumed.
– You will get quick and impressive results.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!