This Will Make Your Clothes Bright White And Fresh Like Spring. No Chemicals, Cheap And Easy!
Numerous people hate doing the laundry, mostly because it is tiring, boring, and it takes a lot of effort to get rid of some stains. Moreover, it is not easy at all to find an effective and non-expensive detergent.
Well, we will now reveal an ingredient that can put an end to all problems of this kind. This next-to-wondrous ingredient is white vinegar, a cheap ingredient that will save you a lot of money and nerves while doing the laundry. In case you wonder what you need to do, the answer is – you only have to add some of this ingredient into the drum of your washing machine. In the text that follows, we present you a list of ten reasons to use white vinegar for this purpose.
1. You can use white vinegar for cleaning your washing machine. You can now avoid the harsh chemicals that the store-bought cleaners contain.
2. Every time you wash some clothes by hand, add six tablespoons of white vinegar in the water and soak for nearly thirty minutes. Practice the same thing when it comes to washing swimwear and underwear as well.
3. The acid that the white vinegar contains can solve the problem of static charge
4. We will mention once again that the acid from the white vinegar removes the sweat and the deodorant stains from the white clothes
5. We all know how difficult removing fuzz and animal hair from fabrics is. Fortunately, we have white vinegar to solve this issue as well. It will leave your clothes clean and hair-free at the same time
6. Combine some hot water with half a cup of vinegar and soak your clothes in this vinegar solution. Let the clothes soak overnight and the following morning, wash them as you usually do. In case that your clothes have stubborn stains on, spray them with undiluted white vinegar and rub the fabric well.
7. The majority of the powdered detergents leave residues on the cloths, so people who have sensitive skin have issues with irritations and similar problems. In order to prevent this, add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry
8. Not only does white vinegar reduce soapy residues after washing, but it also protects the color of the fabrics and it boosts the effects of the detergent. Considering this, add half a cup of white vinegar on the clothes before you put them into the machine
9. White vinegar is also beneficial when it comes to neutralizing bad smells. You had troubles with the smell of nicotine? Not anymore. Add some vinegar to the laundry
10. Did you know that you can use white vinegar instead of the store-bought fabric softeners? Just put some white vinegar into the designated area of the washing machine, and it will leave the same effects on the clothes as fabric softener does. Not only will white vinegar make your clothes softer, but it is also environment-friendly
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!