This Popular Drink Destroys Your Thyroid. Do You Drink it?
People in America are constantly being suggested to consume soy and soymilk. However, they should know that there are a lot of proves which show that soy and soymilk are far from beneficial.
It is evident that soymilk is not healthy and that people who consume it damage their health, which means that they should avoid it at any cost.
Let us start by reviewing the ingredients of soymilk:
Soymilk (whole soybeans, filtered water), cane sugar, vitamin A, sea salt, vitamin D2, calcium carbonate, carrageenan, palmitate, natural flavor, vitamin B12, and riboflavin (B2).
Here are the ten most important reasons why you should avoid it:
– According to research, soy increases the need for vitamin D and vitamin B12
– Soybeans contain haemagglutinin, a substance that promotes clots and clumping of the red blood cells
– All foods based on soy contain great amounts of toxic aluminum, a mineral which damages the kidneys and the nervous system and which has been associated with the onset of Alzheimer’s
– Soybeans contain natural toxins, also known as ‘anti-nutrients’, so the intake of only two glasses of soymilk a day greatly changes the menstrual cycle
– When processed, the fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures and are being converted to soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, meaning that they become dangerous for consumption
– Soy contains a compound similar to vitamin B12, a compound that the body is not able to process, meaning that soy foods contribute to the deficiency of this vitamin
– Soybeans and products based on soy are abundant in phytic acid, a compound which prevents the assimilation of zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium, and copper
– Soy contains toxic isoflavones, daidzein, and genisten, substances that promote the growth of breast cancer
– 99 percent of soy is genetically modified and is part of the group of most contaminated products with pesticides
– The plant estrogens present in soy, also known as phytoestrogens, have been confirmed to damage the function of the endocrine system and to cause breast cancer and infertility in women
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
There are a lot of scientific, peer-reviewed studies that have confirmed that food-grade carrageenan can contribute to ulcerations, lesions, gastrointestinal inflammation, and even colon cancer in laboratory animals.
Moreover, latest studies funded by the American Diabetes Association have linked its consumption to glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in mice.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Other included references linked in Living Traditionally’s article:
Studies Showing the Toxicity of Soy in the US Food & Drug Administration’s Poisonous Plant Database (7.5M PDF)
Studies Showing Adverse Effects of Dietary Soy, 1939-2008