Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan
Background to ‘Fatness’
Regulation of the weight is one of greatest challenges for many people. Lately, even the young and active people gain weight faster than before and we are witnesses of numerous fat and overweight children.
There are even examples of children born clinically obese. In some areas in India about 40 percent of the people are fat, and there are estimations that soon 50 percent of the people around the world will become fat.
Problems with being overweight
Being overweight can lead to numerous problems, including:
– If you are overweight, you have increased risk of hypertension, diabetes, cardiac problems, ulcers, gout, digestive disorders, thyroid problems, etc
– Being overweight puts additional physical and psychological stress
– Overweight people take in more food than their body needs. Even one third of the people in the world take in 50 percent more food than they need, and over nutrition will soon pass half of the world’s population. Consuming the proper quantities of food can help us solve the food and water shortage more easily.
Why do we become overweight?
Many factors lead to putting on weight, and we cannot notice that we are overweight until it becomes too late. Some of the factors we are talking about are the following ones:
– No physical activity – sedentary lifestyle is becoming increasingly more and more common. This is due to the fact that machines have replaced everything we used to do. We spend much time in front of the PC, and the entertainment nowadays differs from the entertainment before, which involved going out. People nowadays do not walk, but they either drive or take the cab
– Unhealthy lifestyle – irregular work time, insomnia, sleeping late
– Bad eating habits – eating fast food too often and eating supposedly healthy food. These unhealthy habits are bed, as the portions at our home are becoming even
– Consuming too much processed and packaged food
– Eating too much flour, bakes, bread, pastry and fried food
Are we overweight?
How can one find out if they are overweight? There are certain things that can help anyone realize if they are fat:
– If you have visible gained considerable amount of kilograms recently. If this is the case, you should start introducing dietary and lifestyle changes
– You can notice if you are getting fat by measuring the percentage of fat and waist to hip ratio. The values should not exceed the established ranges. For women, the range is 25 percent, and if you exceed it for up to 2-3% is not that bad. But, if you were 22 percent, and now you are 25, you need to take some precautions. Checking the BMI or the lean body mass is not recommended as it will only confuse you
– Your clothes are one of the best indicators if you are becoming fat or not
– If someone has lately told you that you have put on weight, and you notice that you really have, start making some lifestyle changes
– If you notice that your appetite has boosted and you get cravings frequently, it is a sign of “fatness”
Fast weight loss diet plan
After you have determined that you have become overweight, begin with the diet plan. You can either invent one or find one online. We can help you by offering some guidelines you should follow:
– Consume less food than you think you need. Consume enough food to feel hungry every three hours
– Do not drink water during and after meals
– Start a liquid diet that involves a lot of soups and milk. Make sure that about 25-30 percent of your diet is liquid, while the rest is solid food
– Do not drink too much coffee, tea, soft drinks, alcohol and canned juice
– Do not eat anything after 8 PM. In case you feel hungry and you feel you must take something, take a cup of milk or a piece of fruit
– Your snacks should involve smoothies, lime juice, salads and seasonal fruits. However, do not consume snacks more than four times a day
– Take a glass of warm water once you get up in the morning and before you go to sleep in the evening
– Do not consume junk food (processed foods, fried foods, pizza, hot-dog, canned foods, foods laden with sodium, chemicals and preservatives, pastries, sweets)
– Consume more vegetarian food, lightly cooked
– Walk on a regular basis, at least four times daily for 15 minutes, before meals
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!