The Best Natural Recipe For A Shiny Toilet With Just 2 Ingredients – No Scrubbing Needed!
The toilet is one of the dirtiest places in the house, and cleaning the toilet is one of the most annoying home chores. People use numerous chemicals to scrub the toilet sit, but making it shiny and well cleaned is pretty hard.
Still, it turns out that you do not have to bother with all that scrubbing anymore; as there are several household items that will help you get the work done! Here are some natural cleaners you should try out as soon as you can.
Baking Soda and Vinegar
When it comes to getting rid of stains, baking soda can do wonders. This ingredient is also very beneficial when it comes to fighting germs, meaning that it is able to disinfect the toilet. Combine the baking soda with some vinegar, because the vinegar will destroy the germs and the bacteria, it will neutralize the odor, and it will leave the toilet sit shiny.
– Take a cup of vinegar and pour it in the toilet bowl, leaving there for nearly thirty minutes so that it has enough time to act
– Take a brush, dip it into the vinegar and then sprinkle some baking soda above
– Scrub the side for a while, add some more baking soda and repeat the whole procedure as long as you use up all the soda
– Take half a box of baking soda and pour it into the toilet sit
– Leave the soda overnight so that it has enough time to work well
– The following morning, flush the toilet for several times until the baking soda goes down through the drain
– Using a brush, swipe the sides of the toilet sit so that you remove the grime, if there is any
Your toilet will become spotless and free of germs.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!