They Told You That Drinking Warm Water With Lemon Was Good, But They Didn’t Told You This
It is a well-known fact that drinking warm water with lemon is very beneficial, but there is more to this. Drinking lemon water before breakfast has numerous health benefits as it keeps the body hydrated and it helps in elimination of harmful toxins out of the body.
Lemon is abundant in nutrients like calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamins C, A, B-complex, proteins, pectin, fibers, carbohydrates, etc. the citric acid in the lemon is known for its powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties, and it serves as immune-stimulator that keeps you healthy. You can prepare this beneficial drink very simply by squeezing half a lemon in a glass of purified water. If you want, you can also add a little honey.
Let us take a look at the benefits of this drink:
1. This amazing drink improves the digestion. It aids the liver by triggering the production of bile, which is very beneficial for the process of digestion. By daily consumption of lemon water you will get rid of the toxins from your body.
2. Consumption of this drink also helps the process of losing weight. Pectin fibers are known to help in combating food cravings, and prevent the eating for soothing anxiety. In combination with warm water and honey, lemon significantly helps in creating alkaline environment in the stomach and helps you lose weight.
3. It cleanses the skin – drinking a glass of warm lemon water before breakfast helps in blood purification, production of new blood cells and improving the look of your skin.
4. Stimulating immunity – lemon water improves and helps the absorption of iron, which results in strengthening the blood and the immunity. The great content of vitamin C in lemon makes it excellent for fighting colds and flu.
5. Preventing bad breath – lemon water is useful as it cleans he mouth and it triggers the production of new saliva that kills bacteria that actually cause the bad breath
6. Balancing the pH levels – lemon water is very beneficial when it comes to regulation of the pH levels. The increased acidity of the body leads to inflammations, and lemon prevents them by neutralizing the acids in the body, thus regulating the pH levels in the body.
7. Boosting the energy – lemon water is an excellent energizer thanks to the great content of vitamins B and C, phosphorus and proteins. It hydrates and refreshes the body, providing it with energy in natural form.
8. Treating throat infections – consumption of lemon water reduces the risk of developing throat infections and treats the already existing ones, especially sore throat infection and tonsillitis
9. Regulation of high blood pressure – lemon water is very beneficial as it cleans the lymphatic system and keeps the body hydrated. The potassium from the lemon helps you sleep better and alleviate the stress. Moreover, it improves the mental function, and it maintains the blood pressure in normal ranges.
10. Cleaning the urinary tract – lemon water works as a diuretic, as it cleanses the urinary tract and triggers the production of urine. It can help you eliminate proliferation due to its property to modify the pH levels.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Source: grannysrecipes.nethttp://www.non-stophealthy.com/told-drinking-warm-water-lemon-good-didnt-told/http://www.non-stophealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/They-Told-You-That-Drinking-Warm-Water-With-Lemon-Was-Good-But-They-Didn’t-Told-You-This.jpghttp://www.non-stophealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/They-Told-You-That-Drinking-Warm-Water-With-Lemon-Was-Good-But-They-Didn’t-Told-You-This-150x150.jpgBeautyDiet & Weight LossFruits & VegetablesHealthHealthy DrinksNatural RemediesRecipesbenefits,lemon,water