This Exercise Is More Powerful Than 1,000 Sit-Ups: Spare 60 Seconds A Day And You Will Get A Flat Stomach In Only A Month!
Sit-ups are excellent for toning the abdominal muscles, but it is still the most disliked exercise. However, the fitness instructors claim that there is another exercise which is even more efficient when it comes to flat belly, and it can replace 1,000 sit-ups.
This is a static exercise and it consists of your entire body weight laying on your hands and toes, while your body is totally straight. There is one rule: you are not allowed to move your body, not even for an inch. You will tone and flatten your belly, but you will also improve your posture and get rid of the pain in the back as the strong abdominal muscles give more support to the spine.
According to fitness experts, if you do this exercise several times a week for ten minutes per day only, you will get even better results than if you do 1,000 sit-ups.
Prior to starting the exercise, you need to make sure that your body is in the right position. Actually, these are the five key points:
1. While pressing your palms tightly on the floor, extend your shoulders as mush as you can. Stretch out your neck good and let it and your hands be comfortable, not as if they are about to loosen up.
2. You should know that the most of the work is carried out by your abdominal muscles, but still, your leg muscles should feel tense as well. If you do not feel the tenseness in your leg muscles, change your position and place your heels further wile pressing on your toes so that the quadriceps are more tensed. Then, compress your buttocks to activate the muscles in the lower part of your body.
3. With your buttocks close to the floor, hold your body in the position of a straight line, not a triangle
4. Inhale and exhale rhythmically in order to ease holding this body position
5. The most important thing is holding your body in the right posture and you can easily achieve this if you imagine a glass of water you hold on your lower back or a ball rolling from your nape to heel without being stuck in the lower back
HOW TO DO THE EXERCISE
- make sure your back is straight and then force down your hands and knees on the floor so that your wrists come in line with your shoulders
- look up nearly 30 inches in front of you. With your nose towards the floor, position the back of your head in a parallel position to the ceiling
- stretch your right leg backwards, having your toes bent. Then, switch legs. At this point your whole body should be resting on your toes and hands.
- squeeze your abdominal muscles and stay like that for about 20-60 seconds.
- bend your knees and sit on your heels. The big toes should touch and your knees should be separated
- bend your torso towards your thighs and touch the floor lightly with your forehead. Extend your arms out in front of you and loosen up.
- repeat the exercise three times in a row. When you become used to doing it, continually increase the time you hold your stomach muscles compressed.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!