Super Easy Tips and Tricks on How to Have Your Manicure Last for Days
With these ten useful tips your manicure will last longer, and your nails will look fantastic.
With these few helpful tips your manicure will last longer, and your nails will look fantastic.
- Dip cotton stick in vinegar and wipe the nail with it. This will remove all natural oils from the nail that create a barrier between the nail and nail polish.
- At the top of the nail, apply two coats of transparent nail polish. The top of the nail is more disposed to damage and with a special coating your nail polish will last longer.
- Don’t shake your nail polish up and down because it will create unwanted bubbles. Instead you can warm up the nail polish between your arms.
- Ensure that the nail polish does not apply to the cuticles. They lift the nail polish and increase the possibility for easy peeling off.
- After two days, re-apply one coat of nail polish. This will restore the color and shine.
- Wash hands with a mild soap, because it will dry less your hands. Use a moisturizer for your hands and cuticles.
- Apply daily nail oil because this will prevent their cracking, drying and peeling of the paint.
- Wear gloves when washing dishes. Hot water and soap are the biggest enemy of your manicure.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
With these ten useful tips your manicure will last longer, and your nails will look fantastic. How many times it has happened to paint your nails, and the nail polish that you paid expensive the next day begins to peel? With these few helpful tips your manicure will last longer, and...Dragana Andreevskanonstophealthy@gmail.comAdministratorNon-Stop Healthy