Perform This Simple Massage Every Night And Your Belly Fat Will Disappear!
Both men and women, at least the majority of them, nowadays face a problem known as belly fat. Not only does this problem cause insecurity and low self-confidence, it also causes a lot of serious health problems.
Belly fat can be the result of several factors, like for example, having a poor diet full of processed foods and sugar, stress, age, insufficient sleep, etc. the solution is most easily found if one knows the real cause of the problem, but there are cases when even the proper diet and the regular exercising do not help.
The body stores the fat because of numerous different purposes. Some of them are the following: securing the internal organs, supplying a ready type of energy in cases of scarcity, and protecting the body from toxic substances. If you want to lose the excess fat, you should use the following technique of creating methods for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you consume and what you burn. By exercising, you increase the body’s need for energy and you build up the muscles below, which can boost the process of fat loss. However, if your body goes through a hazardous buildup or if your dietary regime is not healthy, weight loss can come very slowly, or it may not come at all.
If you practice this Chinese Medication stomach massage exercises, you will strengthen your abdominal muscles, because often the crunches, the planks, and the leg lifts do not melt the fat that covers your abs. you can practice this two-minute massage technique and you will be doing some kind of internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies, meaning that you will get rid of your tummy fat. This Chinese medicine massage technique involves various types of exercises which improve the digestive system and maximize your body’s ability to detoxify and get rid of the waste.
The benefits of this technique are the following:
– It eliminates the adipose tissue
– It boosts the digestion
– It triggers the organs in the abdominal area
– It detoxifies the intestines
– It relieves constipation
– It boosts the circulation in the abdominal area
– Improves conditions such as vomiting, nausea, and indigestion
You should perform this massage technique twice a day, once before breakfast and once before you go to bed, of course if you want to get the best results possible. This is how it is done:
1. Lie down on your back, making sure that the surface you lie on is firm
2. Start rubbing your hands and do not stop until they start feeling hot
3. Put your hand flat on your belly button
4. Start making small circular movements while rubbing around the belly button, and start slowly widening the circles you make using a firm pressure. The circles you make should not take more than one to two seconds each.
5. Focus on the heat. As you rub, it will increase in the abdominal area
6. Do this technique for about two minutes, making 40-50 circles approximately. Make sure your stomach is warm all the time.
Take a look at this video which provides more detailed explanation on this technique and the way it is done.
Warning: this Chinese medicine massage technique should not be done:
– Right after a heavy meal
– If you are pregnant
– If you have some inflammation of the feminine organs
– If you suffer from kidney stones, bladder or gallbladder stones
– If you suffer from hypertension
– If you suffer from hernia, intestinal or stomach ulcers, or internal bleeding