ONE INGREDIENT TO REMOVE THEM ALL: HERE’S HOW TO SOLVE ALL YOUR SKIN PROBLEMS OVERNIGHT!
Everybody wants to have beautiful face, scar-free and acne-free, but maintaining the good looks of your face means a lot of work.
There are a lot of skin care products on the market – creams for dry skin, creams for oily skin, creams for almost everything, and it is only logical that you are confused by it all.
Fortunately, however, there is an excellent solution for you. This solution is so simple and non-expensive, and you already have it in your kitchen. We are talking about baking soda, the best solution to the hardest and the most stubborn skin issues.
Here is how you should use baking soda for treating skin problems:
1. Using Baking Soda for Treating Acne
Getting rid of acne and acne scars by using baking soda is not a new thing. This method has been known to people for ages.
In addition, this method is also great for shedding the skin and stimulation of new skin growth. Some people claim that baking soda can also make your skin soft as the skin of a baby.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to use baking soda for acne appropriately:
1. Take a small plate and combine one teaspoon of baking soda and a drop of water on it
2. Mix these two ingredients well and do not forget that you should not add too much water, as the resulting mixture will become a liquid. You cannot exfoliate your skin with a liquid
3. Take a little of the mixture using your fingers only, and gently massage your acne and your scars with it
4. Leave the mixture on your skin for a couple of minutes so that it has time to act
5. As the water gradually evaporates, the remaining mixture on your face will become hard
6. Rinse your face well
7. Do the same thing each evening before you go to sleep
2. Removing the dark circles and bags under the eyes
This area is probably the one where baking soda is the most effective.
For removing the dark circles and bags under your eyes, you need to prepare a mask based on baking soda.
Taking in consideration that the skin under the eyes is very delicate, you know that you need to find the right face mask for removing the dark circles under the eyes.
Here is where baking soda kicks in. You can now freely replace all those expensive and non-efficient cleansers with this recipe.
1. Make a tea, and while it is still hot, add a teaspoon of baking soda to it. You can also use hot water instead of hot tea.
2. Mix well
3. Take two cotton balls and soak them into this mixture. Then, put them on the ski under your eyes.
4. Leave the cotton on for about fifteen minutes
5. Remove the cotton wools and then rinse your face well using water
6. In the end, apply your favorite face cream for moisturizing and you will be very satisfied with the results
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!