MOM HAD NO IDEA WHY HER BABY WAS SO SICK. THEN SHE TOOK THE TOP OFF HIS SIPPY CUP AND SAW THIS
This mother went through the most terrible nightmare a parent might have: her baby became ill for no obvious reason, and had symptoms which only got worse over time instead of getting better.
A friend of Penny Powell, the mum, had discovered the reason why Penny’s son had been chronically ill, and then Penny shared the photos on Facebook. The father of the baby, Simon, suspected that their young son was not showing any signs of improvement, and unfortunately, he was right. The ‘sippy cup’ of the baby had a leak-proof spout, and when the father examined it, he saw a terrible smell coming from it. After cracking the spout open with a knife, Simon found out that there was something growing there, which explained the baby’s illness. The reason for the baby’s illness was mold.
Simon found out something shocking: his baby had been using a cup infested with mold. He got disgusted and was terrified for his son’s health. The pictures they took were then posted by his wife penny on Facebook. The pictures were then reposted and shared by their friends and other parents. This is important as they all used the same Tommy Tippee Cups for their children.
The company could not provide some convincing answer. You can hear their feeble answer in the video. They mentioned that there are other companies as well that design cups similar to theirs in which the sealed spout is a perfect ground for mold. This mold can cause sinus infections, asthmatic symptoms, throat irritation, and chronic eye and skin irritations.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!