This Exercise Is More Efficient Than 1000 Abs: Spend 1 Minute A Day Doing This Exercise And In Just One Month Your Abdomen Is Going To Become Flat
Everyone knows how difficult is to lose weight and burn the excess fat, especially when it comes to fat in the abdominal area. One can find numerous diets and exercises that claim to be helpful for losing weight, but not all of them have an effect.
In this article, we present you a quick and easy way which will help you achieve your goals and get tight abdominal muscles. This is an exercise that has a better effect than 1000 traditional abs. the fitness experts call it ‘the plank’. This exercise will make your abdomen flat and tight, and will also improve your posture and soothe the pain in the back.
If you want to achieve these results and enjoy the benefits of this exercise, you need to know how to do a proper ‘plank’. Here is the way to do it.
1. First, place your hands firmly on the floor, and make sure that you keep your shoulders and neck straight.
2. Even though the focus of this exercise is on the abdominal area, you should not be surprised if you also feel a pressure in your legs. This is why you would need to place your heels in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and thus feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. Then, contract the muscles of your buttock so that you activate the muscles of your lower body. Do not forget to raise your entire body, since it needs to be flat (as a plank).
4. Make sure your breathing while you perform this exercise is deep and even, so that it is easier for you to maintain this position.
5. Next thing you should do is to imagine that there is a glass full of water on your back and watch out not to spill it out. In other words, you should try and maintain the position.
6. Once your body is in the right position, you can begin with the exercise.
7. Make sure your knees and hands are on the ground and your back is flat. Keep your hands on width a little wider than your shoulder-width.
8. To keep your spine, head and neck straight, you should concentrate on a spot on the floor beyond your hands.
9. Place the right leg on the floor, with the pressure applied on the toes of the other leg. Then, repeat the same thing by placing the left leg on the floor. While doing this, you should feel as the whole weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
10. This is the point where you need to begin contracting your abdominal muscles and maintain this position for about twenty to sixty minutes.
11. Then, relax your body
12. Remember to gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute.
Repeat this exercise three times a day, every day for a period of one month. The results you are going to get are going to amaze you.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!