Attention Smokers: These Foods Will Flush Out Nicotine From Your Body
Everyone knows how harmful cigarettes are for the body due to the presence of toxins. The nicotine found in cigarettes leads to increased blood pressure and to lung damage.
Nicotine affects the body to the extent that its effect last even for years after you have quit smoking.
Only ten seconds after a cigarette smoker breathes in, the skin and the mucosal linings in the nose, mouth and lungs absorb the nicotine, after which it is being transferred through the bloodstream to the brain.
Nicotine is a substance that can contribute to insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance, as well as to a raised risk of developing metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes.
This substance also impacts the thyroid hormones, the sex hormones, the adrenal hormones, and the pituitary hormones.
Here is a list of foods that can help you flush out the nicotine and other toxins from your body.
1. Water: as we all know, this is the drink of life. Water can help you get rid of the toxins from your body through your skin. Moreover, nicotine is known to dehydrate the body, which means that you need water to re-hydrate the body, and the daily recommended amount of water is 8-12 cups.
2. Broccoli:this vegetable is rich in vitamins B5 and C, and thus protects the lungs from damage.
3. Spinach:it is an interesting fact that consumption of spinach makes tobacco taste bad. Another positive thing about this green leafy vegetable is that it is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
4. Dry herbs:dry herbs are able to reduce nicotine in the body. Moreover, they are rich in vitamins A and E.
5. Berries:berries are very beneficial when it comes to eliminating the harmful toxins from the body.
6. Oranges:oranges are abundant in vitamin C, and they are beneficial for boosting your metabolism, and for reducing stress.
7. Kiwi:kiwi is a fruit that contains great amounts of vitamins A, C, and E, essential vitamins whose presence in the body is often reduced due to smoking.
8. Carrot juice:carrot juice is rich in numerous vitamins, especially A, B, C, and K, vitamins known to eliminate nicotine from the body. Carrot juice is also highly beneficial for the skin, and it returns its glow which is usually lost due to nicotine and the skin looks dull. Carrot juice is able to reduce this effect of nicotine.
9. Pomegranate:pomegranate is highly beneficial for the blood circulation and the blood cell count.
To sum up, if you’re thinking about smoking or you’re trying to quit this awful habit of smoking, try these foods and they will help you quit smoking or they will help you resist smoking.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!