This Is the Alkaline Diet Every Cancer Patient Needs to Know (Immediately!)
One of the most important things every person needs to take care of is maintaining the pH balance of the body. This goes for all people, not only for those who fight cancer. The pH level of the body affects the general health considerably, so, in order to stay healthy, people need to maintain an alkaline environment in their body.
As the Raw Food Health has written, the human body goes to great lengths to keep a slightly alkaline pH of 7.35, however, some factors, such as poor diet and stress can alter the pH to an acidic one, which is pretty suitable for diseases.
Unluckily, maintaining an alkaline environment in the body is very difficult, especially nowadays, since people consume unhealthy food loaded with chemicals and toxins, fast food, processed food, and food prepared in microwaves.
This kind of diet creates an acidic environment in the body and, as a result, significantly increases the risk of cancer and numerous other health conditions.
This is why it is very important that every person follows a healthy, alkaline diet that will help them restore the balance in the body, speed up the healing process, and support the well-being.
Here are some beneficial tips on how to restore the pH balance in the body and maintain an alkaline environment. Following an alkaline diet will provide you the strength to fight inflammation and numerous other health conditions.
– The alkaline diet should be based mainly on organic leafy green vegetables, cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, spices and herbs, beans, seeds, root vegetables, and nuts. It also should include peas and lentils, garlic, onion, chives, and leek, as well as non-gluten grains including rice, only in smaller amounts.
– The alkaline diet permits consumption of unlimited amounts of fruits and vegetables, and 2-4 ounces of grass-fed meat, clean fish, or organic poultry, several times a week.
– Avoid the consumption of sugar, since cancer cells thrive on glucose. They use more glucose per unit of time than healthy cells. Moreover, sugar is bad as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body and thus supports the development of cancer. ‘Natural’ sugars like honey and agave are not good as well, and should be substituted by unsweetened apple sauce, dried apricots, fresh pineapple, and figs.
– According to a study conducted by Prof. (Emeritus) T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., at the Cornell University Cow, dairy is one of the most cancer-causing foods, due to its high casein content.
This is why dairy products should also be avoided in case of cancer, due to the high production of acid and their ability to cause inflammation and bone deterioration, as well as their ability to support cancer proliferation.
– Glutinous grains should also be avoided, because gluten causes inflammation. High-gluten grains including rye, wheat, whole grains, pasta, cereals, bread, cookies, muffins, cakes, crackers, and other baked goods should be avoided.
Instead of these glutinous grains you should consume non-gluten grains like buckwheat, quinoa, and amaranth. Moreover, you should avoid the “gluten-free” prepared products, as they contain added sugar or processed oils.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!