12 FACTS ABOUT FARTING YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW
Some of the bodily functions of people are not seen as natural as they actually are, so they make people laugh, get embarrassed, and even annoyed. These bodily functions include burping, hiccups, and farting, and the crown jewel of them is, of course, the farting.
We all know that the farts sound and smell funny, and come out from the burn. But, what else do we know about them? Here are several things we all need to know about farts:
– Fart has originally meant forth as wind from the anus, and then, in 1962, the word ‘fart’ itself was coined.
– Men fart more compared to women.
– People fart about fourteen times a day on average
– Farts move at the speed of 10 ft/sec.
– If you combine these 14 farts a day, it would suffice to fill up a balloon.
– Farts consist of hydrogen sulfide, a gas that reduces mitochondrial damage. In other words, smelling farts can be beneficial for you, so, next time you or someone else fart, just take a nice, deep breath, and thank the person who has farted
– Farts are not something you should be embarrassed about. They signify that you are healthy. Farts are being produced in a healthy digestive tract. If you do not fart at all, visit your doctor.
– Female farts are usually stinkier, as women have higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide. as a result, female farts are healthier to smell.
– If your sphincter is very tight, the farts you produce will be louder, as they have smaller and tighter area to squeeze out from.
– People fart the most at night, when they sleep.
– Chewing gums and soda trigger more farts, so, if you know someone who farts a lot and they drink a lot of soda and chew gums, hide these things from them.
– The animals that fart the most are termites. The next on the list are zebras, camels, cows, sheep, elephants, and dogs (especially retrievers and Labradors).
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!