10 Secret Kitchen Hacks Which Only Chefs Know
Knowing a couple of tricks in the kitchen can turn cooking into joyful and highly interesting thing and can make this chore less boring or difficult.
To this end, we present ten amazingly useful kitchen hacks that can be very beneficial when it comes to baking and cooking. These tricks will certainly make your life much easier and simpler.
1. Before you put the water for ice cubes in the freezer, boil it, so the ice cubes become crystal clear
2. You can make a test to see if the eggs you have bought are still good for consumption:
3. If you love eating eggs or you need to cook a lot of them, we recommend that you practice this trick of cooking eggs in the oven for about 15 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
4. If you want to make lemonade, roll the lemon on the countertop prior to juicing it using some pressure.
5. Put some frozen grapes into the wine, and it will remain cold and undiluted
6. If you want to peel the ginger quickly and easily, use this simple trick
7. If you need to peel garlic, do it in the following way: put the garlic cloves in a bowl, shake the bowl well, and there you go!
8. Put the box of ice cream in a bag before you put it in the freezer, and next time you take it out of it, it will be easier for you to eat it with a spoon because it won’t be hard and frozen.
9. When you cook something and there is the possibility for the water in the pot to boil over, put a wooden spoon on the pot and prevent this problem
10. When barbecuing, put several lemon slices under the fish you grill, and it will taste a lot better
Interesting and beneficial, do you agree?