10 Minutes Of This Exercise Burns More Calories Than 30 Minutes Of Jogging
Most people imagine running as one of the hardest activities to do. Moreover, a great number of them often have numerous problems that stop them from doing it, such as joint pain, sore feet, injuries, bad knees, etc.
Fortunately, however, we are presenting you an exercise that will only take you ten minutes of your time and burn more calories than any other exercise for this particular short time period.
All you need for the performing of this exercise is a jump rope. Here are only a few of the numerous benefits this exercise provides:
A WHOLE BODY EXERCISE
By doing this exercise, you will tone your legs, arms, back, shoulders and abs, which is the whole body!
IT BURNS CALORIES
With ten minutes of rope jumping you are going to burn calories as if you have jogged for half an hour. This exercise is also going to improve your complete cardiovascular system.
IT IMPROVES COORDINATION
Most people who have tried jumping a rope have found this exercise not quite simple. But, this exercise is great as it will improve your general balance, reflexes, and coordination.
IT IS VERSATILE
One of the best things about this exercise is that it can be performed wherever you want: at home, on the beach, in the gym, or in the garden.
– Make sure that you find a rope with an appropriate length and made of quality material. Try to find one of these in some of the well-equipped sports stores in your place
– Did you know that while jumping a rope you do not need to wear shoes with padding? Moreover, you are even recommended to perform this exercise barefoot
– Make sure that while you perform this exercise you keep your entire body and your head straight. Try looking ahead and maintain your knees bent the whole time. Keep your elbows near your body.
– Spin the rope with your wrists, not with your arms
– Hold the jump rope handles with your fingers
– While skipping the rope, do not touch the ground with your heels, but use the front of your feet instead so that they can propel you and you land properly. Also, do not jump high, only enough to skip the rope
– Once you get into this thing, try different styles: single leg hop, double turn, and crossover.
In this video you are going to find some advices on how to perform this ten minute rope skipping exercise.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!